After my speech yesterday, I have to admit there was no writing for me. I hacked away at two work projects until 1:30 in the morning. And resumed at 8 this morning. The projects, both quite lengthy, should be completed today. What a relief and sense of accomplishment that always is. Unfortunately, I don’t project one will be complete until the wee hours of the morning. So probably no writing today either. Tomorrow, that’s all I’m doing however. And Friday, too.
But first, I promised a favour to a friend—friend, I haven’t forgotten you and I will have my thoughts to you tomorrow. I hate putting the things I really, really want to do on hold. Like helping people out. Do you find yourself having to do the same thing? Is it just me? My husband thinks I’m a serious workaholic. I don’t know…
Things to do today:
1. Soak feet in apple cider vinegar for a half hour then exfoliate. Seriously great results. Really.
2. Go outside and breathe some fresh air. Fall’s coming. Can you smell it yet?
3. Check out the school supply situation. School’s coming. And writers, now’s the time to get some excellent bargains on our favourite stuff (YAY!!!)
4. Consider getting your hair trimmed. There are back-to-school sales there, too.
5. Check out Jennifer Armintrout’s Query Letter 101. You’re sure to get a laugh or twelve.
6. Check out Kelly Kirch’s challenge. I’m up for it. How ’bout you?
Have a great day!